Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The 2nd time, it's not time for a Goodbye.

This is my 2nd post, these are flowers from the past spring that I had the privilege to meet. I have a fascination for color, maybe change my Concentration to this...? Maybe yes...
 With an eye of a daffodil, couldn't you see anything?
 My favorite point of view~
 My mothers' Dogwood, I think.
 Columbine~
 Good question, I forget-your-name.. hahaha, It's the Forget-Me-Not.
 Open up, open wide, see the world with your own eyes~
 Repeat, and again.
Watch the sky, for a drink or two..
 Another Columbine~
 Oh, hello, what's your name?
 The contrast here is brilliant.
 Stage 2
 Stage 3
 Stage 1
 Violet, oh violet, look at all the friends you have.
 You could escape, but you love to root yourself down.
 Daffy, why do you bend so?
 Oh your color, oh your bright.
 Time to line up!
 One by all, and all by the sun.
I couldn't forget you, little one.

2 comments:

  1. I love the lighting in these photos! Most of them are very bright, which gives a very whimsical and happy emotion. A few of the darker photos--I'm assuming they were taken on a cloudy day--are still very vibrant but give off a very mellow vibe, which also works wonders. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors! I also really like the point of views and the witty comments below. The lighting is also really great in all your pictures! Good sense of mood too! Just remember that the college people get a lot of flower pictures but, that's about all!

    ReplyDelete