Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Very first, and my Inspiration

Is it the Superman that we all know and love? Nope, it's one of those common planes that you see in the skies, everyday of your life. But this plane can't fly anymore, it's now left alone in a museum, on the floor, for us to stare and wonder at? What was this plane doing in it's glory days? How high did it every fly? Did it fly at all? I know it's a little guy, so he never had any passengers.. but i wonder what he saw in his lifetime. He may be sitting on a hard concret floor in a giant building... but i always think he has a story. Don't we all have a little story?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate the conversational style of your writing. Just take a minute to check spelling and capitalization. I think your idea has a lot of possibilities. I look forward to seeing new photographs soon!

    ReplyDelete